Featured Property Slideshow
- 140 KENILWORTH AVE KENILWORTH, IL $4,250,000
- 8 LONGMEADOW RD WINNETKA, IL $3,395,000
- 114 MARY ST GLENCOE, IL $3,195,000
- 5 ROLLING RIDGE RD NORTHFIELD, IL $3,095,000
- 368 RIDGE AVE WINNETKA, IL $2,995,000
- 263 CHESTNUT ST WINNETKA, IL $2,885,000
- 724 LINCOLN AVE WINNETKA, IL $2,799,000
- 626 WARWICK RD KENILWORTH, IL $2,599,000
- 1091 FISHER LN WINNETKA, IL $2,095,000
- 845 LAMSON DR WINNETKA, IL $2,090,000
- 207 BEACH RD GLENCOE, IL $2,075,000
- 61 MEADOWVIEW DR NORTHFIELD, IL $1,989,000
- 369 STERLING RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,895,000
- 422 CUMNOR RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,895,000
- 997 ASBURY CT WINNETKA, IL $1,850,000
- 310 RALEIGH RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,700,000
- 330 BROOKSIDE LN GLENCOE, IL $1,699,000
- 950 SKOKIE RIDGE DR GLENCOE, IL $1,699,000
- 111 OXFORD RD KENILWORTH, IL $1,650,000
- 559 OAK ST WINNETKA, IL $1,649,000
Search 75,338 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Winnetka, IL Postal Code 60093, IL School District School District, County, IL Listing Service Area Area, IL Address 123 Main St, Winnetka, IL Street Main St, Winnetka, IL Listing ID #123456
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
About MeThe decision to buy or sell a home is never an easy one. What should be one of life’s most exciting rites of passage too often creates financial, emotional, and perpetual angst throughout the process. As your broker, my goal will always be to alleviate this stress and anxiety from the process of buying or selling your home. Upon graduating from Hillsdale College with a degree in Psychology, I joined the Chicago Corporate Sales Office of Westin Hotels & Resorts in national sales and spent 10 years successfully negotiating contracts between corporate clients and hotels across the country. It was here that I first honed my skills in communication, attention to detail and getting to closing. Having spent the last five years supporting and working with several of the top brokers on the North Shore, I am excited to combine my professional and personal experience in a job that will fully and uniquely utilize both. I believe that one of the most important keys to success is teamwork, and I look forward to working with you to ensure that this process of buying or selling your home brings with it all the excitement and possibility that it can and absolutely should. For the past 24 years, I have been fortunate to call the North Shore home. My husband and I have raised three children here, and over the years, have enjoyed all that our incredible community has to offer. I look forward to assisting you!